Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Summer Recap

We have had a very busy and very fun summer so far this year.  I can't believe we are almost into September and moving quickly into fall.  Since I am new to this blogging world, I thought I would recap some of the eventful things we've done so far...


We spent a week in Texas in May to see my family and celebrate Bonnie's (Blake's sister) high school graduation...it was so relaxing and so fun...
The Holman family:  Blake, me, Sherrie, Bonnie, Mike, Blair (holding Mason), Burson (holding Cooper)
The newest addition to the Holman clan...Mason Myles Holman
Uncle Blake and Cooper playing in the pool
at Bonnie's graduation


We also went to Austin in July for Steve and Bri's wedding...so fun to see some old college friends

Me and "Rock" at a rooftop bar in Austin


We went to an Eagles concert....AMAZING!



Hanging out with my family on the lake in May
Megan, Jen, me, Melissa



More to follow in the next post...

No comments: