Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Mom!!!

We were out of town this weekend, so I am a couple of days late with this post, but Saturday was my BEAUTIFUL mom's birthday!!

My mom is my best friend in the entire world!  She is absolutely amazing!  I am so fortunate to have her.  She is the most encouraging, godly, thoughtful and selfless woman I know.  She is completely devoted to her family and is always there for me no matter what is going on in her life!  She also raised 4 daughters!....that takes a really special lady!  Not only is she beautiful and kind but my mom is incredibly talented.  She has just opened up her very own spa and salon named Bella Strada!  It is unbelievable!  (it deserves its own post...coming soon)

I love her to death and miss her so much!!  But at least I get to talk to her every day.

At the Masters this year

With her hubby/my dad (aren't they a cute couple)

All the Parker ladies 

One of my favorite pics of my mom (winning The Annual Holiday Parker Poker Game)

Christmas at the lake

No comments: