Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Man Blake!





1. Who is your man? Michael Blake Holman or as I refer to him... "Babe" or "Baby" or "B"

2. How long have you been together? 4 years...dating, engaged, married...but we've known each other for 8 years!

3. How long did you date? off and on for 5 years...only serious for 1 before we got engaged

4. How old is your man? 26....almost gonna be 27

5. Who eats more? by far Blake eats the most...usually all of his food and half of mine, although I can challenge him pretty good when it comes to chips and salsa/queso

6. Who said "I love you" first? Blake did...at my parents house in the fall of 2004

7. Who is taller? Blake

8. Who sings better? I'm going to have to say that we are both pretty awful!

9. Who is smarter? Blake is definitely smarter when it comes to finances and book smarts....I like to think I am pretty savvy when it comes to business smarts.

10. Whose temper is worse? That would definitely be me...Blake very rarely gets mad, and has NEVER raised his voice

11. Who does the laundry? 90% me - 10% Blake

12. Who takes out the garbage? Definitely Blake

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well looking at the bed, Blake does...it's closer to the door

14. Who pays the bills? My man is in charge of that

15. Who is better with the computer? me

16. Who mows the lawn? That would be Blake, but I like to plant the flowers :)

17. Who cooks dinner? Definitely me....Blake's idea of cooking is frozen pizza (but he does like to grill)

18. Who drives when you are together? He does...I drive all day long for work, so I like to take a break

19. Who pays when you go out? The man of course

20. Who is most stubborn? I'm going to have to say Blake is pretty stubborn, more than me.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We are both pretty good about saying sorry and admitting when we are wrong

22. Whose parents do you see the most? probably mine...they come to Atlanta and visit pretty often...but when we are in Texas it is pretty equal

23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me when we were 18...best kiss of my life...AND he grabbed my face, which I LOVE!!!

24. Who asked who out? hmmm....I probably made the first move, all flirty and "wanna hang out sometime?" when we were freshman...but when we had our "2nd First Date" when we were 22, it was definitely all Blake's doing.

25. Who proposed? He did - I was totally shocked!

26. Who is more sensitive? Me, but I'm going to have to say that my man can be pretty sensitive too and I love that about him.

27. Who has more friends? We have a bunch of friends and most of them are mutual friends

28. Who has more siblings? Me, I have 3 sisters and a brother-in-law, Blake has one sister, one brother and a sister-in-law

29. Who wears the pants in the family? You can ask Blake this question at any time and he will always tell you the same answer...... ME!

No comments: