Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Total Neglection...

Ok, ok... I will admit I have been a TERRIBLE blogger lately. There really hasn't been a good reason for not blogging, other than I just haven't been motivated to do it... I know that is an awful excuse. I do promise to do a better job and hopefully add some more thought-provoking posts as well. Also, be on the lookout for a random post or two from the sweet hubs, Blake.

For now, here is just a little update on the Holman household....

- the house is officially on the market (please pray for the perfect family to buy our house... and quickly)

- I spent a week in Orlando for a business meeting

- Blake and I were finally reunited after 2 weeks of being apart... way more difficult than I thought it would be! I love my hubby time!

- I started a new position with my company- still a drug rep, just new doctors and territory AND I went part-time... I am totally LOVING part-time, so far.

- I started working out again...I'm doing the Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred. We will see how this goes... but so far, it has really kicked my butt! If you don't know who Jillian Michaels is...she is one of the trainers on The Biggest Loser (one of my favorite shows!) I'll keep you updated on how it is going and if I am seeing a difference. I am not really trying to lose weight (maybe 5 pounds), just really wanting to tone up!

- Had a lunch date with Jo and sweet little Pierce!

- Saw Bride Wars and Deviance.... both great movies...VERY different plots!

- Added Slumdog Millionare and Gran Torino to my list of movies I want to see.

- Blake and I went to Edmond to visit my mom's new spa, Bella Strada and she treated us to massages, a facial, mani/pedi and hair treatments! Thanks Bella... it was fabulous- can't wait to come back! AND saw my awesome cousins play basketball!

- Spent a great Sunday afternoon in Henrietta with Meme and Gramps, Aunt Nancy, John, Lacy and Aubrey!

- Blake celebrated 27 years of life!! We went to a fantastic dinner at Del Frisco's with the Holmans...thanks for a great night out!

- We had a double date night with my sis and bro-in-law, Melissa and Ryan!

- We planned a ski trip with the Cavazos' and leave one week from tomorrow! Breckenridge, here we come!

- Found out one of my best friends is moving to London!!! Already started to plan a trip to come visit and possibly run the London marathon...ha!

SO there you have it. We have done lots and are really enjoying being back in Tejas!! Be checking back for many more updates!

1 comment:

The Carsons said...

Any bites on your ATL house?