Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Celebrity Look Alikes

So there is a trend going around on Facebook right now, that asks everyone to replace their picture with the celebrity that people tell them they most look like. I thought it was kind of fun and decided to post it on here as well. Let me know what you think. It is interesting to say the least.

I actually get 2 look alikes on a regular basis:
Kate Bosworth

and Elisabeth Hasselbeck

Personally, if I really did look like either of these women, I would be very flattered. Not sure if I see it, but that is what others tell me.
And Blake gets the same one almost every day. It is pretty funny how often he is told he looks like a young Brett Favre! (i agree too)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Blake is totally Brett Favre...and that picture of Kate Bosworth does look like you. I didn't jump on the train on facebook b/c I figured I would put someone up and people would say...um...you do not look like her. You however did a wonderful job!

Nicki W. said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Blake most def. looks just like brett favre! my brent looks like prince william spot on!!!! we are married to hotties! glad to see you back in blog business!!!

check out my new blog:
www.thesmalltownsoiree.blogspot.com
and send me some of ya'lls fantabulous parties to feature! xoxo