Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

What-A-Weekend!!

Blake and I just got back from an eventful and fun-filled weekend! It all started on Friday night with a great double date with my sister and BIL, Melissa and Ryan!! We had some yummy Italian and then saw "I Love You, Man." (quite hilarious and crude) - but we did laugh A LOT!! Love you M & R!!!


Saturday morning we headed up to the great state of OKLAHOMA!!! We made up to Stillwater just in time to see the Bears play the OK State Cowboys! I love baseball games and I really love Baylor Baseball games!


Saturday night we headed back into OKC and had a wonderful date night with Emily and Robbie! Emily is my best friend from high school. We don't get to see each other very often, but also pick up right where we left off when we do get together. It was fun for our hubbies to get to join in on the reminiscing also! The main reason for the whole trip to OK was to celebrate the upcoming birth of E & R's son, Griffin!! Griffin will be here the end of May and we CANNOT wait to meet him! We had a great shower for Emily and Griffin on Sunday! They walked away with some really great stuff and I can just see Griffin being the next best athlete to go to OU (one day). Love you Em!!! Can't wait to see you as a mommy very very soon!
PS- Emily might be the most precious prego I have ever seen!!!! All belly and still so tiny! Just adorable!



On a side note.... HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEME!!! Today Meme turns 80 years old!!! If you have ever met Blake's grandma, Meme, you would have no idea she was 80- she still acts like she is in her 20s! I love you Meme and can't wait to celebrate with you next weekend!

No comments: