Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Here's to 27!

Yesterday was my 27th birthday!! Woohoo!! I had the most amazing birthday weekend....Blake really outdid himself! Have I ever told you how much he spoils me? Well, let me just explain how my birthday weekend went....

Friday afternoon Blake told me to pack a bag. Hmmm...what should I pack in this bag? Lots of cute outfits, a dress or two, and a swimsuit. Then he whisks me off to yummy Mi Cocina in HP Village...one of my favs! We enjoy fajitas and ritas and a little shopping at Anthro to top it off!

Then off to the next destination....where we would spend the rest of the weekend...

A weekend at the super chic and fun "W" Hotel!!! It was nothing short of fabulous! The weather did not cooperate as much as would have liked and the ultimate pool scene was a no go. But we did get to sleep in, have mimosas and go see a movie.
Later that night, we got all dressed up and headed over to Sambuca for great food, great music and even a little dancing.


Then on Sunday, the partying continued. We met JT and Noelle for brunch at Ozonas :) Yum!

We enjoyed the rest of the afternoon watching the Mavs, walking around a park and relaxing. The last big surprise was huge birthday dinner with all my favorite people! Lots of friends: Michelle and Eric, Kambry and Brian, Amy and Brandon, Tara, Joanna and Justin (and Pierce) Lots of family: Mom and Dad, Melissa and Ryan (fresh off the plane from Hawaii), Burson and Blair (and Cooper and Mason)!

Mom and Dad even brought me a yummy yummy cake from Raspberries 'n' Creme!! It was gorgeous!


Thanks to all who helped me celebrate - I had a fantastic birthday AND thank you baby for all your hard work and planning! I love you! Here's to 27

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great weekend!! Happy Birtday Heather!

Brooke & Freeland said...

aww happy birthday!!! Sounds like a great weekend! What a sweet hubby!