Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

July Overview

Ok...in all honesty, I misplaced the USB cord that connects my camera to our laptop! AHHHH!!! Never fear- I found it! So instead of writing 6 different posts, I thought I would just do an overview of the past several weeks. So prepare yourself for a little bit longer of a post :)

First of all, several weeks ago, Blake and I went to the Eric Clapton/Steve Winwod concert! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! This is the second time we have seen Clapton - he holds a very special place in our hearts... "our song" and our first dance at our wedding was "Wonderful Tonight"... so we LOVE E.C.!!! And Steve Winwood was just the icing on the cake :)

It was SOOOOO HOT that night!

Good thing the concert was indoors!



Next up....Atlanta! While we were back in the ATL we got to have dinner with our great GREAT friends, The Camps! We absolutely adore them and love every time we get to spend with them! We could talk all night long and yall kept us laughing the entire night! Love yall! Can't wait to see you again in October for a little Napa action :)


Celebrating the 4th! Loads and loads of food, fun, family, friends, fireworks, lake, wakeboarding, etc etc etc.



Breaking out the margarita machine!

My contribution for the weekend

A serious game of badmitton





That's all for that post....one more to come tonight!

No comments: