Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We had a fantastic Turkey Day with the Parkers this year! Thanksgiving might just be my favorite holiday. Its so great to just relax, eat yummy food, visit with family, and watch football! So much fun! I love that we get to celebrate at my parents beautiful lake house. It is so calming and quiet out there. We watched the Cowboys victory, enjoyed the beautiful weather and went to see the Blind Side- if you haven't seen it..go now!!! It is an amazing movie!

Melissa and Ryan with their little munchkin on the way - I can't wait to be an aunt (again) in April!




My sweet grandparents taking a walk after the BIG meal

Wish I gotten a pic of the whole family - we were just too busy enjoying each other to stop and take a group pic.

No comments: