Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

The 2 best years of my life...


Dinner at Cabernet - celebrating our 2nd Anniversary

Tomorrow is Blake and I's 2 year anniversary!  ( I am currently at a business meeting, so we celebrated over the weekend and I am posting this a day early)  I cannot believe how fast the time has gone and how much fun we have had the past 2 years!!  I can honestly say that Blake is the best husband a girl could ask for.  He is the most generous, thoughtful, funny, adventurous and loving man I know.  I could not have dreamed of a better hubby.  Thank you, Blake for making all my dreams come true on 9.9.06, and for continuing to surprise me everyday.  I LOVE YOU more than you will ever know!!!  

Here is a glimpse at some of our adventures the past 2 years...in no particular order

Meeting Charles Barkley on our 1 year anniversary

Opening Day at the Braves game

At the Masters with my wonderful parents

Right before running a half marathon in Nashville

We bought our first house...

Pool time at Ponte Vedra, FL

Jamaica

Napa Valley for our 1st Anniversary

San Fran

.

No comments: