Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

Can't wait to meet Pierce!!!

Over the weekend I was able to go back to Dallas to visit old friends, and celebrating the upcoming arrival of Joanna's son, Pierce!  We had such a wonderful time at Breadwinners and Jo & Pierce got some really great stuff!  Here is the precious mom-to-be... doesn't she look great??







Pierce will be the most stylish kid at Baylor!


















It was so fun to see all of my best friends!  I miss them all tremendously, but cherish the the fun times we get to spend together.  Here's Kambry, Regan, Joanna, Noelle, me, Michelle and Nikki.  We can't wait to meet Pierce Jacob McCord in November!

1 comment:

jmc said...

It was so good to see you too. I can't wait for you and Blake to meet little Pierce in November. Thanks again for coming in town for the celebration-you are the best!